Sunday, February 22, 2009

More Ridiculous things that have arisen from the Octuplet case

Well, I'm sure you have heard about this story time and time again, and it just goes downhill from that.

The father claims to have donated sperm 3 times to a certain sperm bank and could possibly be the dad of these 8 children (Which violates sperm implantation, according to FOXnews.) I applaud him as well because he also is saying he wants to help with her 14 children. "I just remember her saying when I donated that the doctor told her that she had to keep it warm by putting it between her -- between her breasts -- just to keep it warm, keep it room temperature until she took it in," he said. HAHA!!! WHAT????! If he said that then why would he have any doubt in his mind that he is, infact, the husband? WOW.

My advice to these parents, Good Luck having 14 children AND living in California.

That story will never go away.....


-alex

1 comment: